Migrating

17th of May 2012


I just discovered that Blogger offers more options for blog designs and is much more user-friendly with making posts. I’ve been considering this a long time ago but the minute I’ve played with a few cute fonts and colours, I’ve finally decided to shift blogging with Blogger. Not only were there more choices for editing, I have also discovered that inserting images is more convenient here. I haven’t tried the other features yet, but I’m guessing the rest would be better here.

I’m not deleting my blog with you though, I can not do that. Our 1 year and 2 months amity had been a great fulfillment for me and you did keep my memoirs and welcomed me to the blog world the best that you could. For that and I am very grateful and so I thought I might link my previous posts to the new Archives page. That shall keep our bond intact.

My blog is not really new. I just need to migrate and I hope you understand. Actually, it has the same title, same description, same author. I hope to find the same readers and viewers and more though! :)

       Most affectionately yours,




Comments

  1. Hi Jenn! Welcome to blogger :D Definitely blogger is easier to navigate and decorate :D With your stories and writing talent, I'm sure you will again more followers / fans here.

    PS I noticed you joined Nuffnang too. Welcome to the world of blogging and earning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks for the compliment. You have just lessend my sulking a bit. It's about my forfeited vouchers :(

      Nuffnang is just another great discovery I've learned about blogger. I hope to see the same valued readers again though and new ones can't hurt. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Jenn, love your new blog :-) Good to have you on wordpress and here on blogger,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dati sa WP din ako for a couple of years.. last year lang ako nagBlogger and it's more convenient talaga. BTW, I visited your WP blog, transfer mo na entries mo here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting the blog. Can I transfer the entries and retain the dates?

      Delete
    2. Yep. Check the options/settings there at WP, may instruction dun on how to transfer. You should download the file for export tapos iuupload mo here. Lemme check later when I get off the bus. Hahaha

      Delete
  4. Hi, Jenn! Welcome to Blogger! I want to thank you for visiting and liking my Blog. I like your Blog too. Thanks for asking about my books. All 3 of my books are available on the internet (Amazon, Barnes & Noble) or as a downloadable e-book versions that you can get even from the Philippines. Ok, happy writing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I'm a Wordpress user. Scared to change over to any other blogging venue, as may lose out on earlier friends. How did you manage to retain old followers?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Driving Lessons for Dummies

A Tribute to Bob Ross

Happy Thoughts & Memories