Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Sound Trip # 8: Turn Back Time by Aqua

If only I could turn back time... back to the days when life was a lot simpler...

Give me time to reason, give me time to think it through  
Passing through the season where I cheated you  
I will always have a cross to wear 
But the bolt reminds me I was there 
So give me strength to face this test of mine
 
If only I could turn back time  
If only I had said what I still hide  
If only I could turn back time 
I would stay for the night, for the night
 
Claim your right to science, claim your right to see the truth  
Though my pangs of conscience will drill a hole in you 
I've seen it coming like a thief in the night 
I've seen it coming from the flash of your light 
So give me strength to face this test of mine
 
If only I could turn back time 
If only I had said what I still hide 
If only I could turn back time I would stay
 
The bolt reminds me I was there 
The bolt reminds me I was there
 
If only I could turn back time  
If only I had said what I still hide 
If only I could turn back time 
I would stay for the night
 
If only I could turn back time 
If only I had said what I still hide 
If only I could turn back time 
I would stay for the night
 
If only I could (If only I could) 
If only I could (If only I could) 
If only I could turn back time 
I would stay for the night
If only I could (If only I could, if only I could) 
If only I could (If only I could, if only I could) 
If only I could turn back time  
I would stay for the night 
If only I could (If only I could, if only I could) 
If only I could (If only I could, if only I could) 
If only I could turn back time

7 comments:

  1. Pansin ko lang pareho tayo ng playlist ha.. I like this song too. From the movie "Sliding Doors" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talaga? Parehas tyo ng taste sa music, we'd definitely click with sound tripping. ;) My fave songs remind me so much of my teen days din kasi. Such good memories. :)

      Delete
  2. Great song! It's been a while since I've listened to anything by Aqua.

    ♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Xixia! It's great to see you back. I'm glad you enjoyed this song. It feels good to listen to these songs from way back.

      Delete
  3. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely song! The words have much meaning :)
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the only Aqua song that I like. Hehehe! =)

    ReplyDelete

Pre-loved Books: Sweet Valley Twins # 2 Teacher's Pet

Synopsis: Playing favorites... Elizabeth and Jessica Wakefield are the best dancers in their ballet class. Both girls want to dance the...