Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday Sound Trip # 11: You're Beautiful by James Blunt

Just recently listened to this song again, after like 7 years maybe. I remembered someone sending me this song and now I'm thinking, yeah, thanks, I AM BEAUTIFUL hahaha!

Gotta apologize for some profanity though, just like what the person who sent this to me told me... that was 7 years ago did I mention that?

Anyway, enough non-sense. Let me take you down to memory lane (I'm pretty sure one way or another the song will remind you about that time... 7 years ago. Hahaha! Enough stressing that!)

 

4 comments:

  1. I also love this song... And for some reason, the hopeless romantic in me can relate hahaha

    I read your FB status, I believe the entire family is already reunited. Tama ba? Christmas will be so much happier then Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep we have been reunited since the first week of December. :)

      Delete
  2. Not really a fan of this song but I like listening to it when placed in a film. Weird ko e. Hehehe! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... which film was it? I understand you completely about this one. Some songs really stand out when used in films. Like Pure Shores from the film The Beach. I think it was used very well although I don't like the movie much.

      Delete

Camilla by Madeleine L’Engle

Synopsis: Fifteen-year-old Camilla Dickinson has led a sheltered life with her architect fat her and stunningly beautiful mo ther. B...