Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Sound Trip # 12: 4 Seasons of Loneliness by Boyz II Men

Good memories... this song make me think of that most blissful time in high school, 3rd year. Every day with my bestfriend and being classmates with my inspiration? That was just great. School was tough but I didn't notice that. ;)

And I remember, it was the same season I first heard the song. What I meant was around December (if my poor memory is reliable that is) my favourite season in the Philippines because it is the coldest, not that we have that many seasons to compare with haha. That was inside the school service. It was one of those songs that make you fall in love with it at first hearing. Plus it's Boyz II Men, they're legends. They're the type who can be quiet for years and come back still loved. The last time I saw them perform at X-Factor Australia however, they were just 3. Can someone please tell me about that? Anyway, *sigh* this song doesn't fail to make me shiver even after all those years...

 

6 comments:

  1. Nostalgic, high school days!!! At hindi ko malilimutan ang term na "inspiration" yung ang tawag natin sa crush hahaha

    Wishing you and the entire family a Merry Christmas Jen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane! So sorry for the late approval and response. Gosh it feels good to see my blog again haha! :) Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

      Delete
  2. Lagi kong kinakanta sa videoke.. Hahahaha.. Panlalake. :D Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Gusto ko ring kantahin pero naman, ang baba hindi ko makanta ng decently. Good for you at nakakanta mo sya. :D

      Delete
  3. Liked the song too! Nauubusan nga lang ako ng hininga whenever I try to sing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct! Haha! Kaya isa-sound trip ko na lang. :p

      Delete

Camilla by Madeleine L’Engle

Synopsis: Fifteen-year-old Camilla Dickinson has led a sheltered life with her architect fat her and stunningly beautiful mo ther. B...