Sunday, February 22, 2015

Going Away From Home

This weekend had been a very busy one packing things up and trying to make up for the 5 days when I will be away from home. I will surely miss the husband and kids so I hope I will be very busy to even notice.

To appease the kids, they received gifts during the weekend, their much awaited Sands Alive.



Anyway, this is just for five days. Next weekend, that is Friday afternoon, I will be back to be with them again. Daisy Jenn was quite relieved when I said it's just for 5 days. I was surprised she smiled when I said that. Then she added, "Not ten? Only five?" while showing her fingers to me. That was a good point of view if you look at it that way. So let this country trip begin. At this point, I am feeling a bit okay. Hopefully, I don't have to feel nervous or anything like that throughout the rest of this audit trip. May God be with me (and my family.)

Until next post...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Camilla by Madeleine L’Engle

Synopsis: Fifteen-year-old Camilla Dickinson has led a sheltered life with her architect fat her and stunningly beautiful mo ther. B...