Sunday, August 30, 2015

Letting Go...

"When everything seems to be unlike anything I have ever been familiar with, when all that surround me have changed, and my comfort zone has been taken away, no matter how scary the new situation is, there is one last resort left for me...

Letting go...

My life is not messy, it's just unstable, uncertain and sad. But I accept it now. This might seem as defeat, and I don't care anymore. I accept it.

I'll just accept and expect the worst to come. If I am prepared for the worst, then I can cope up with anything. Like a mantra, I'll say this over and over. I am tired of trying and fighting, so for now, I'll just let go and let the wind take me where I have to go.

Go ahead beat me now, while I am numb. I am prepared for the worst and that is how I calm the storm that's inside me. Either I despair or let go, so I choose the second path, because a person like me has nothing to lose.

I am nothing..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camilla by Madeleine L’Engle

Synopsis: Fifteen-year-old Camilla Dickinson has led a sheltered life with her architect fat her and stunningly beautiful mo ther. B...