Monday, February 15, 2016

14 Years...

Life is a bit easier again. The problems are still there. In fact, the problems are still trying to suck us into its pit deeper and deeper like a quicksand. But I refuse to give up now. 

I try to make my emotions work together in harmony especially since I have been feeling unusual sadness lately and it had been trying to take away the best of me. I don't know where the strength or the will come from but I managed to get out of the quick sand in time feeling despicable about myself after.

So it's been 14 years and thank God I am still fighting. Thank God for the recent gift of wisdom I was able to see the right track again. 


I had been through many trials and struggles. I had been thrown down helplessly at ground zero and lived the dark ages of my life. I got out of them all alive yet I still cry over the milk that hasn't spilt yet worrying that it might soon. What is wrong with me???

Well, to give myself some credit, I am less gullible now. I don't worry so much about pleasing other people because what they think about me is not my problem. I still have a peaceful conscience so I know that despite my nonchalance sometimes, I am still doing the right thing. I think I am still compassionate to everyone (except for myself sometimes, the pessimistic person that I have always been).

But I know there's still one thing I must do and I keep this a secret in my heart hoping that next year, I would be creating my post on "15 years" God willing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pre-loved Books: Sweet Valley Twins # 2 Teacher's Pet

Synopsis: Playing favorites... Elizabeth and Jessica Wakefield are the best dancers in their ballet class. Both girls want to dance the...