Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Ice Breaker

I could sit all day in front of the PC writing, writing and writing... Still trying to find the time.


And the list of my pending posts are:


- Melbourne Trip 2016 - Day 2 Fitzroy Gardens
- Melbourne Trip 2016 - Day 3 Thanksgiving
- Melbourne Trip 2016 - Day 4 Concert
- Melbourne Trip 2016 - Day 5 Snow!
- First Timers in Canberra
- Family Rest Day After The Trips
- Demi on Public Speaking


Thank God the passion's back. Before, I used to have time, but all I could do was worry and get anxious and sulk.

Personally, when writing, finding the time is a lot easier task than finding the inspiration.

God willing, I will be able to  update my posts, one step at a time.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pre-loved Books: Sweet Valley Twins # 2 Teacher's Pet

Synopsis: Playing favorites... Elizabeth and Jessica Wakefield are the best dancers in their ballet class. Both girls want to dance the...