Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Innocent Happiness ♥

Ate can't keep a straight face!

Night of May 16, 2017 Tuesday - I meant to write this memory down on the night itself but an urgent task came up. 

Anyway... It's going to be such a long intro and I'm not ready to share my fears and worries to the world just yet so... 


The night of May 16 was supposed to be happy. The kids were toning down for bedtime, with more quiet activities like writing and colouring while I do the maths drill for each of them, when Daisy made another one of her funny out of the blue remarks. Asking us to be quiet so she could concentrate, she said "Shush... I'm thinking about love!"

Ate and I burst into laughters and so did Daisy as she tried to explain herself. On her notebook, she wrote "ten things I like about love" and inside a big heart was the word caring. Turns out she was really thinking about LOVE hahaha! After which she also wrote down sharing, forgiving, and while ate and I still continued giggling, we tried to contribute to her words. 

Awww...
Such a soft-hearted creature who's often misunderstood my Daisy is! It was so funny and heartwarming at the same time. Yup, trust Daisy to be able to come up with something like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camilla by Madeleine L’Engle

Synopsis: Fifteen-year-old Camilla Dickinson has led a sheltered life with her architect fat her and stunningly beautiful mo ther. B...