Thursday, May 11, 2017

The Simple Joys of a Mum

The kids surprised me last night with gifts they bought from school. I would say Daisy is getting better with gift wrapping and she loves giving gifts. She definitely got the penchant from me. I just love the purse she gave me and I couldn't wait to use it!

Demi gave me a card with a handkerchief inside and a very cute wooden table decor with a message that says "family - it's not what we have in life, but who have in our life that matters."

I am so pampered!
😄

Oh, and the card? It says "I know we don't celebrate it but thanks for buying me stuff even tho I'm always bad tempered. (I can't control MYSELF)"

Hahaha
😂

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pre-loved Books: Sweet Valley Twins # 2 Teacher's Pet

Synopsis: Playing favorites... Elizabeth and Jessica Wakefield are the best dancers in their ballet class. Both girls want to dance the...